Stone Cold was tired of buying MSG-laced bottles of Stir Fry sauce for a stir fry meal I eat all the time. I’m not a crunchy health nut or anything. but avoiding MSGs is something I try to do. I’m also a cheap SOB, and why should I pay for a bottle of shit when I have the ingredients at home already.
- 3 tbsp of Sunflower Seed Oil
- (About) a 1/4 cup of low-sodium soy sauce (adjust to your taste)
- 1 1/4 tbsp of dijon mustard
- 1 Tsp of Maple Syrup
- 1 tbsp of dry ginger powder (freshly grated ginger recommended)
- While preparing your meat and or vegetable stir fry:
- Whisk oil and soy sauce together
- Slowly mix in other ingredients until completely mixed.
- When stir fry is complete, pour sauce mixture over the stir fry and reduce heat to low and cook for 2-3 additional minutes.